As of Sunday, May 31st USPS (United States Postal Service) Rates increased across the board.
Here is a list of service rate changes.
Rate and Service Updates
- *There will be a 5.1% average increase for domestic First Class packages, with the most notable change for 1-3 oz packages.
- *First Class International package rates will rise by an average of 7.2%.
- *Priority Mail International rates will rise by an average of 5.5%.
- *Priority Mail Express International rates will rise by an average of 6.7%.
- *Domestic Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express rates will remain unchanged.
- *Zone-based pricing will be introduced for Priority Mail International packages to Canada. *Zones are determined using your origin ZIP Code and proximity to an International Service Center (ISC) and range from zones one through eight. Pricing is not based on the Canadian destination.
So what does this all mean to you our customers. Well because of the increase we had to increase our shipping rates as well. We are still offering First Class for Domestic and International orders. Additionally, Priority and Express Mail is also still available. All new shipping rates will be added to our website upon it's completion of updating.
Our previous rate for domestic shipment was $3.37 and have now increased to $4.04-$4.44. Depending on the weight of the item. Internationally varies like it always does due to the zone.
Priority Flat Rate has increased from $5.75 to $5.95.
Free shipping will still be available for Domestic order of $50 or more. Simply use the code FREE50SHIP at checkout. For international orders of $150 or more, free shipping is available with the code WORLDWIDE. Feel free to use them in our Etsy Shop. They both end at the end of 2015.
If you have any questions or comments, while checking out feel free to send us a message in our Etsy shop or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org